BeyBlade Was F'n Dumb BeyBlade Was F'n Dumb

Pretty sure gasing pangkah is a legitimate sport in Malaysia. They take that pretty seriously I assume. On the other hand, this made me laugh. I collected beyblade tops as a kid, but I never even tried watching the anime. It seemed a little too ridiculous.

Bloody Sundae Bloody Sundae

Pretty Good

The sound quality was a tad sketchy in the beginning, so I had trouble hearing what the girl was saying. Also, some of the jokes felt a bit forced ("Thank you, Twilight craze" for example). However, animation was solid making this an overall very good flash.

Peter And The Wolf 2 Peter And The Wolf 2

For the love of all that is good in the world!

This is one awesome video. Nice animation, and the choppy sound recording just added to the video's 'wtf?' factor.

Eyelids-pie responds:

Well thankyou mr Mvrk! :D

Jameson The Pilot - LD28 Jameson The Pilot - LD28

I always enjoy the thought of sandbox space exploration games, and this one looked to be a nice simple one that would possibly kill an hour or two. I tried to get into it. I really did. There were just too many issues. First, the control scheme is one of the most counter-intuitive I've ever seen. Second, landing is far too difficult, especially with the aforementioned control scheme. I was so proud of myself to finally be able to afford the Arrow, only to have to immediately restart because the thing is almost impossible to land. That leads straight into the third point. I don't mind games that have you work from the bottom and threaten sending you all of the way back down when you fail, but in a game where it's so easy to die, is that really necessary. It almost feels a tad malicious on your part. My final complaint is how impossible combat is in this game. I can't pursue another ship to save my life, and chaotic melees always end up with me accidentally targeting a non-pirate craft which leads to me having an entire fleet of bounty hunters on my tail. Oops, looks like I'm restarting... again...

I get that this is a Ludum game, and I feel that given more time, it could actually be something cool. Right now though, it's little more than frustrating.

Gyossait Gyossait

Beautiful.

I do kind of wish the story was a bit clearer, and I do kind of wish that the controls were a bit easier, but other than that, this was a piece of art. You've created a world that is, by far, one of the greatest game environments I've ever seen, and that's saying something for a pixel game.

By the way, the credits say "Project Fuding."

Ethereal Celenite Ethereal Celenite

It does get a little dull...

But it's a decent challenge, and still pretty well made. It runs much smoother than a lot of other puzzle games I've played. About the music, I spend a fair amount of time listening to chiptune, but I can't quite place where I've heard that song before :/

Azh321 responds:

Thanks for the review! If you have any suggestions or additions to the game, please let me know. I am looking for a new project to start working on :)

Victory March (Extended) Victory March (Extended)

I really enjoyed that.

It does sound like an army headed towards victory. I feel that I need to capture some of this mood myself. I think I'll start tomorrow. I'm new to the whole audio thing too, and I just got my first submission up today.

JohnLimeson responds:

Thanks very much, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'll be sure to check your stuff out. Us newbies gotta stick together.

The Sins Of Gods The Sins Of Gods

It's pretty good...

Personally, I didn't really dig the mixed vocals. The screaming would've been good on its own. Everything else was kickass!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Rock on man. Everyone likes different shit. Thanks for the review!\m/

faces of war faces of war

It's pretty good.

I liked.

Were those voice samples from The Twilight Zone, or is it just in my head?

Stan-SB responds: