Victory March (Extended) Victory March (Extended)

I really enjoyed that.

It does sound like an army headed towards victory. I feel that I need to capture some of this mood myself. I think I'll start tomorrow. I'm new to the whole audio thing too, and I just got my first submission up today.

JohnLimeson responds:

Thanks very much, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'll be sure to check your stuff out. Us newbies gotta stick together.

The Sins Of Gods The Sins Of Gods

It's pretty good...

Personally, I didn't really dig the mixed vocals. The screaming would've been good on its own. Everything else was kickass!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Rock on man. Everyone likes different shit. Thanks for the review!\m/

faces of war faces of war

It's pretty good.

I liked.

Were those voice samples from The Twilight Zone, or is it just in my head?

Stan-SB responds:

yes, yes they were

Zelda Song of Storms Remi Zelda Song of Storms Remi

Is it just me...

... or is the guitars and drums recorded right over the original piano version? Nevertheless, good job. This has got to be my favorite song from any video game (with the possible exception of "Lower Norfair" from Super Metroid).

bshuker responds:

Not recorded over, I rehashed the original piano arrangement for the intro, then from there on the piano plays block chords with the strings, (although both the piano and strings are low in the mix)

»§« Coming Home »§« Coming Home

I agree with Pibborn.

The vocals do need some work; there just doesn't seem to be much of a melody in them. Overall though, the song is good. The style kind of reminds me of Nightwish.

MaestroRage responds:

^_^ MaestroRage and I love Nightwish, so there's not much of a surprise there. But as I said to Pibborn, I can't really give it all I've got unless I want to keep breaking my microphones. > >; I've even broken a really good one that my school owned during a talent show last year. They got SO mad at me.. That was a $125 microphone. XD;;; Anyway, thanks for listening!
With love,
LadyArsenic <3

Starwars - The Imperial M Starwars - The Imperial M

Good job, but it's just not right.

I'm giving you a perfect score because you did a spot on job, but in my head this doesn't sound right. I just don't think metal fits this song.

Sonofkirk responds:

Ok, man. it's your opinion. But thanks for the 10 !

Arch Enemy-Nemesis Cover Arch Enemy-Nemesis Cover

You did good.

It sounded very off, though. You didn't get that main riff right. Otherwise, it was splendid. I've just started learning this on the bass, and I'm not anywhere near as good as this.

GothTech (Remix) GothTech (Remix)

It's great.

I actually prefer it to the original.

Dj-Fanta5t1c responds:

sweet thank you! not as much mastering in tis one =O

&amp;quot;Alone&amp;quot; - F-777 "Alone" - F-777

I'm blaming you...

...for turning me onto dance music. I have a friend who said you were good, so I listened, and he was right!