BeyBlade Was F'n Dumb BeyBlade Was F'n Dumb

Pretty sure gasing pangkah is a legitimate sport in Malaysia. They take that pretty seriously I assume. On the other hand, this made me laugh. I collected beyblade tops as a kid, but I never even tried watching the anime. It seemed a little too ridiculous.

Bloody Sundae Bloody Sundae

Pretty Good

The sound quality was a tad sketchy in the beginning, so I had trouble hearing what the girl was saying. Also, some of the jokes felt a bit forced ("Thank you, Twilight craze" for example). However, animation was solid making this an overall very good flash.

Peter And The Wolf 2 Peter And The Wolf 2

For the love of all that is good in the world!

This is one awesome video. Nice animation, and the choppy sound recording just added to the video's 'wtf?' factor.

Eyelids-pie responds:

Well thankyou mr Mvrk! :D

A Retarded Animation A Retarded Animation

Decent.

The animation was odd, and it was retarded. Entertaining, but not a favorite.

Sephy vs Silent Hill 2 Sephy vs Silent Hill 2

I'm not sure what to say here.

The sound was definitely better here, but you made it easier on yourself by removing voice. Also, I believe that the animation was better in the first one. I'm really questioning where you were trying to go.

fadedshadow responds:

for a more ff7 like animation

Mozz Masterpieces - 002 Mozz Masterpieces - 002

That was just mean.

I like Kernkraft 400.

Pick Mr. Kittys fate Pick Mr. Kittys fate

I didn't enjoy.

The animation wasn't bad, but not the best I've seen. Honestly, I despise gradient buttons. As C1ph3r said, it should be longer.

Auto & Eve Redone Auto & Eve Redone

Umm...

That was unexpected. I never viewed the original, but still...

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

Amazing!

It's come a long way from shooting people out of a cannon into a marshmallow. Good job!

Movement Movement

I love it!

You've got a lot of talent. I can't say I like the sequel as much, but this is great.